- 'Pohangina County Fayre', County Fayre is the social, creative and historical heart of the Pohangina Valley
- 'Destination Manawatu', for information on our district
- 'Awahou School'
- 'Pohangina Valley Estate', our local botique vineyard and olive grove, tasting room and sales and entertainment venue
- 'Cartwheel Creamery', artisan cheese from the Pohangina Valley
- 'Pohangina Heights', gardens, accommodations, venue for weddings, etc.
- 'Higland Home Christian Camp', for Schools, Churches, Service Groups and Families
- 'Wai-Ora Farm Lamb' Farm Stay', for local farmstay accommodations
- 'Wai-Ora Farm Lamb', for local lamb meat cuts
- 'Kereru Natural Products'
- 'Art by Liz Grant'
- 'Pukeko Blue', Bettina Anderson specialist in freelance content creation and curation
- 'Pukekobilia', an instagram page where Betinina Anderson posts photos of everything Pukeko
- 'Rescued Pukeko Sanctuary', A safe haven for rescued Pukeko's in memory of Perky (31/12/15-20/10/16)
- 'The Catalyst Group', environmental specialists
- 'EnviroHistory NZ', environmental history website by Dr Catherine Knight
- 'History of Totara Reserve, Pohangina Valley', by Dr Cahterine Knight
BACK to 'Pohangina Valley' homepage